· Returns & Exchanges
- Please note, this section pertains only to standard returns and exchanges for online orders. Please see below for more information regarding your Right to Cancel the Faulty Products.
- Refunds and exchanges will not be applicable to personalized/Customized products or products which are tagged as Non-Returnable by Fairdeelz.com.
- Products Billed below 100 INR is Non-Returnable.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return it to us for an exchange or refund, subject to the following terms:
- You have the right to return or exchange the products within 5 days from the date that you (or a third party other than the carrier) physically receive the products.
- We will refund or exchange any products that are returned in resalable condition and no changes made in or on the product, with a copy of your original invoice.
- Refunds for returned orders will be issued to the customer through electronic transfer in their account. For exchanged orders, any price difference from the original order will either be credited to or debited from the original payment method used to place the order.
- To initiate your return or exchange online, go to the Exchanges/Returns section at our Site. Once you have submitted your online return or exchange, you will receive a return label via email. Your refund or exchange will be processed as soon as we have confirmed that we have received your return. A flat rate reverse Shipping Charges will be deducted from your refund per item to cover return shipping, handling, and restocking. All returns must be unused and in original condition. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- This doesn’t apply to personalized/Customized products, as they are made according to the personalized prescription indicated by the customer.
- To return or exchange your products without initiating the return or exchange online, please send the products via post to the following address (note: if you use your own return carrier you are responsible for the return shipping costs): F-60, Ground Floor, Front Side, Abul Fazal Enclave Part-1, Jamia Nagar New Delhi-110025.
- We are not responsible for the courier company that the customer chooses to use for the return of the order. In this sense, we recommend that the customer requires the courier company to provide proof of delivery once the courier has delivered the product in Fairdeelz.com warehouse so that the customer is made aware that the product has been delivered successfully to us. The costs of returning the order (e.g. shipping costs via courier companies) will be paid for directly by the customer.
- In the case of promotions applicable to the purchase of independent products that include an additional product, including, but not limited to 2×1 promotions or any other promotion that involves the delivery of an extra product free of charge or at a reduced price, if the customer decides to apply their right to a refund on their purchase, this right will have effects on the set of products provided as part of the promotion.
· Right to Cancel
- You have the right to cancel without providing a reason within 5days from the date that you (or a third party other than the carrier) physically receive the products. You are required to return in its original packaging.
- The right to cancel will not be applicable to personalized products.
- Please note, you will need to provide your order number or other information associated with your order so we can locate the purchase in our system.
- After you provide notice of withdrawal, we will issue a refund for all returned products when either (a) we receive the products; or (b) you provide proof that you have shipped the products back to us.
- If you have used the items other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the items, you are liable for their diminished value or no return.
- Unless you have expressly agreed otherwise, we will make the refund to the same payment in your account type you used for the initial order. You will not incur any fees as a result of such a refund.
· Faulty or non-conforming Products
- As a consumer, the customer of our Site has, apart from the rights described here, all legal rights under Indian E-Commerce law concerning the products. We inform you that these legal rights can never be affected by these Terms.
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with these Terms. If you wish to return or exchange products that are faulty or non-conforming, you can email us at [email protected] or go to the Exchanges/Returns section at our Site.
- If you choose to return your faulty or non-conforming products, we will first need to confirm that it is faulty, damaged, or does not correspond to the description on our Website. Once confirmed, we will refund the cost of the products and the original shipping and handling charges paid by you. If we determine the products are not faulty, you will not be entitled to a refund and we will return the products to you at your cost. Please see the “Returns and Exchanges” Section above for more information regarding how you can complete your return.
- For Faulty or non-conforming Products, a non-Edited unboxing video explaining the fault and clear images of the product(Highlighting the fault) would be asked as proof.
- We will usually credit the refund back to the form of payment that you used to pay for the products within approximately 10 days from the date that we receive the products. Please note, it may take longer for the refund to appear on your payment card statement.
- If you choose to exchange your faulty or non-conforming products, please see the “Returns and Exchanges” section above for more information regarding how to exchange your item. Once we receive the returned products, we will process your exchange. We will waive any applicable shipping and handling charges for replacement products. If there is any difference between the price of the products that you have returned and the price of the replacement products that you have requested, we will either credit or process payment from the payment card used to make your original purchase.
· Our Liability to You
- Nothing in these Sale Terms will exclude or limit our liability to you for fraud, death or personal injury or any other liability which the applicable law states may not be excluded or limited.
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for:
- Defects resulting from inappropriate, incorrect use or the misuse of the product by the Customer.
- Normal wear and tear and aging of the products.
- A lack of maintenance or care.
- Negligence or accidents.
- Alteration of the product by the Customer or a third party.
- Non-compliance with the instructions contained in the user guide to ensure that this is the case.
- Any manipulation of the products by an unauthorized person (for example for the replacement of the lenses, hinges or other repairs).
- We are not liable for business losses. Our products are for private use, as such, we have no liability if you use the products for commercial or business purposes. If you use the products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.